Improving the Pedagogical and ICT skills of Pre-School Teachers and Educators in the Digital Era – PreEdTech
Number of project: 2021-1-RO01-KA220-SCH-000027894
Its main aim is to provide pre-primary teachers and educators with the means of adapting their activities to the online environment, the rationale behind targeting teachers of this level being that they are at a disadvantage when compared to teachers of different levels in what concerns availability of materials, tools, guides and general resources in the online environment. The other direction of the project concerns the parents and their implication in the teaching-learning process, which, in the current context, are oftentimes more than just simple spectators to an online class; parents are pivotal in reaching, communicating with and involving pre-school children in activities.
- Fundatia EuroEd – ROMANIA https://www.euroed.ro
- Xano Channel – SPAIN www.xano.es
- Anafartalar Primary School – TURKEY
- VšĮ “eMundus”– Lithuania https://www.emundus.lt/
- Pixel – ITALY https://www.pixel-online.net/
- Connectis – ITALY https://connectisweb.com/
- Primary School “Šviesa” – Lithuania http://www.sviesospradine.lt/s/
- Gradinita P P ,,Sf. Sava”– ROMANIA http://www.gradinitasfsava.ro/
In this context, the PreEdTech Project objectives focus on: – strengthening the professional profile of preschool teachers by developing an innovative guide on remote learning, by PR1, in the first year of the project – Increasing the competences of kindergarten teachers on Digital Education Readiness in the field of School Education, through the training sessions for 150 teachers, by PR2, in the second year of the project – Increasing access to quality education for kindergarten children by providing adapted educational resources, by PR3, in the second year of the project.
Our role: partner.