Number of project: 2015-1-ES01-KA202-016077
Support programme: Erasmus + KA2 Strategic Partnership for Vocational Education
Description: This Strategic Partnership project aims to foster cooperation between the Vocational Education System and the labour market and to promote the professional inclusion of youngsters using social media and crowdsourcing based tools.
The project’s objective is to respond to target groups’ specific needs:
- VET teachers: to acquire skills and competences to train VET students in the responsible and good use of Social Media and to guide them to find job opportunities and to nurture their entrepreneurial spirit
- Companies: to promote their Brands by using social medias
- Enterprises and the VET system: to establish a cooperation between enterprises and VET system in order to improve youngsters’ employability, the job matching and the companies’ visibility online.
The project is mainly addressed to 2 target groups:
- Schools: VET teachers, VET trainers and VET students
- Companies: entrepreneurs, human resources managers, community managers.
- IES Sant Vicent Ferrer, Spain – Promoter
- ESMOVIA Sistema Practices s.l., Spain – Partner
- Connectis, Italy – Partner
- Cosefi, Italy – Partner
- Pixel, Italy – Partner
- Centrum Kształcenia Zawodowego i Ustawicznego, Poland, – Partner
- OTTIMA plus Sp. z o.o., Poland – Partner
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Vilela, Portugal – Partner
- Associação Paredes pela Inclusao Social, Potugal – Partner
- Guides for Teachers and Trainers:
- “Personal Digital Identity – A guide for teachers on how to train their students on web reputation related issues”
- Digital Identity for Companies – A guide focused on the creation and promotion of e-companies through the effective use of social media”
- MOOC Course “Social Media for New Jobs” available on the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) platform
- Crowdsourcing approach for collaborative learning
- Testing Guides by VET teachers and companies’ HR and community managers
- Insertion of the YEES project results into the European VET systems.
Our role: partner.
Project website: www.yees.pixel-online.org
Tags: #DigitalSkills #Web #SocialMedia #Inclusion #Entrepreunership #Employment