Number of project: 2015-1-ES01-KA204-016076
Support programme: Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership Adults Education
Description: The project promotes employment for long term unemployed adult people through an effective use of social media, ICT and the training of “social digital mentors” in each participant country. Social media have been used by long term unemployed adult learners job seekers for creating, maintaining and improving their digital identity, their curriculum and for promoting entrepreneurship abilities.
The project has been based on two main concepts/methodologies:
- Mentoring Interpairs, a two-way process of shared learning that potentially benefits both mentee and mentors through mutual interaction, learning and support. Mentors will be in charge of providing adult learners with advice information about social media and ICT as tools to search for a job and to enhance self- employment.
- Learning Community, composed by adult training institutions, policy makers and enterprises with the aim to foster cooperation between its members and facilitate job matching by social media and ICT. In the community participates at least 10 adult teachers, 10 adult learners and 5 enterprises for each partner countries.
The Project combines formal, non formal and informal education: working as social mentors, the adult students learn in a non-formal way and they mentor the other adult learners experimenting informal approach.
- “Social Digital Mentor” Guide
- Online Social Digital Mentoring Training Package, tested by adult learners and companies.
- Social Digital Mentors website and social media pages
- Social Mentors Office with a mailbox for receiving request, sending information and make an appointment online.
Our role: Partner.
Project web: http://www.social-digital-mentors.eu
Tags: #DigitalSkills #ICT #Employment #Mentoring