Number of project: 2015-1-RO01-KA202-015035
Support programme: Erasmus+ Programme, KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education and Training.
Description: The main objective of this project is to raise awareness of equal opportunities between men and women, especially in VET education and to promote entrepreneurship as a solution to the gender gap in both educational and labour market.
The GEEA project’s specific objectives are:
- to set up a partnership of organisations that raise awareness on equal opportunities and orientate target groups to work
- to devise tools to analyse gender issues and offer guidance
- to produce a series of core publications
- to establish means and methods for participants to share their experiences, results and expertise
- to create a new approach to promote entrepreneurship education as a solution to gender gap in the employment rate
- to promote existing best practices through dissemination
- to connect national and European initiatives.
- “State of the Art of Gender Equality” in each partner country;
- “Code of Conduct on Gender Equality for decision makers in the world of Politics”, VET, Adult School Education, NGO’s;
- Mentoring Activities with young entrepreneurs;
- Analysis of training needs of teachers and trainers of teachers and analysis of pedagogic methodologies;
- Guidelines for Teachers and Trainers and Training Kit for Students;
- Project’s Website where all materials are available;
- Online Community that will exploit project’s results.
Our role: ESMOVIA will be an Associated Partner in this project contributing to the dissemination and exploitation of the project.
Project web: http://www.geea-project.eu
Tags: #Gender #Equality #Entrepreneurship #GenderGap #VET